- When is orientation?
- Thursday, August 8th. Mr. Davis, Head of School, will give a message in the Sanctuary at 5:30 p.m.
- Parents and Students can meet teachers in the classrooms according to the following schedule.
- 4:30-5:00 p.m. -- PreK & Kinder
- 5:00-5:30 p.m. – 1st-2nd grades
- 5:30-6:15 p.m. – Presentation by Mr. Davis in the Sanctuary
- 6:30-7:00 p.m. – 3rd-4th grades
- 6:30-7:00 p.m. – 5th-6th grades
- 7th-12th grades can meet the teachers in the foyer by the Sanctuary from 6:15-7:00 p.m.
- What class is my child in?
- Preschool – 6th-grade class lists will be posted outside the fellowship hall during the final registration on July 23-24.
- 7th-12th-grade students will get a schedule at registration.
- When does school start?
- School begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, August 12!
- Thursday and Friday, August 8th-9th, the daycare and school building will be closed to all students.
- Where do we go?
Before-school care is available to PK4-6th graders for a fee. All PK4 – 12th-grade students should wait in the cafeteria until 7:30 a.m.
7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
~For the first three days of school . . .
- Pre-School – 2 will gather in their classroom.
- Grades 3 – 6 will gather in the cafeteria.
- Grades 7 – 8 will gather in the Fellowship Hall.
- Grades 9 – 12 will gather in the gymnasium.
~After the first three days of school . . .
- Pre-School will go directly to their classroom.
- PreK - 6th will wait in the cafeteria.
- 7th-12th will wait in the gym.
Please Note: Teacher prep time is before the start of school. Please do not stop a teacher for a “Do you have a moment” conference. They need to prepare for the day. You may email the teacher or contact the school office to schedule a conference.
- How can I schedule a conference with the teacher or the principal?
Email the teacher or the principal directly or call the school office to set up a conference. Make sure that you have spoken with the teacher before asking to speak with the principal as outlined in the Parent-Student Handbook.
- Where can I get a copy of the Parent-Student Handbook?
The Parent-Student Handbook is available online through RenWeb or the school website, www.immanuelwarriors.org.
- What are the school hours?
- Preschool - open between 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- PreK – 2nd - 8:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- 3rd – 6th - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 7th – 12th - 8:00 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. (Except Wednesdays 8:00 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.)
- When are the doors locked?
- The Viscount and Hawkins entrances will be open until 8:30 a.m. After 8:30 a.m. all visitors must request entry through the Hawkins doors only.
- The Viscount entrance will unlock at 2:15 p.m. and lock again at 3:30 p.m.
- After 4:00 p.m. all students must be picked up from the back parking lot. The Hawkins door will not be monitored for visitors after 4:00 p.m.
- Where do I pick up my child?
- PreK and Kinder are to be picked up from their classrooms at 2:45 p.m. and will be admitted to after-care if not picked up.
- Grades 1 through 4 will be escorted by the teacher to the Viscount entrance. 1st & 2nd graders at 2:45 p.m. and 3rd & 4th graders at 3:00 p.m. Students will be admitted to after-care if not picked up.
- Grades 5 and 6 should be picked up at the Hawkins entrance at 3:00 p.m. and will be admitted to after-care if not picked up.
- Grades 7-12 should be picked up in the back parking lot or leave campus by 3:50 p.m. Any student who remains on campus must wait in a designated area and will be supervised by an after-school staff member at a rate of $3.75/hour. Charges will be billed at the end of each month.
Parents are not allowed to wait in the hallways outside the classrooms. Please wait outside or in the appropriate entrance.
After ten minutes, PreK-6th-grade students who have not been picked up will be sent to after-school care in the cafeteria and daycare charges will apply. Children who are not enrolled in the after-school care program will have the Before/After School Care registration fee ($50) applied to their account if they are placed into after-school care more than once.
We are looking forward to a great year!
Mr. John Davis, Head of School
Mrs. Linda Johnson, Principal
Mrs. Karen Powers, Assistant Principal-Elementary
Mrs. Michelle Campos, Assistant Principal-7th-12th
Ms. Martha Rojas, Counselor
Mr. Bobby Rubi, Athletic Director
Ms. Lori Cooper, Daycare Director