1201 Hawkins Blvd
El Paso, TX 79925


 

Annual Giving Campaign 2018-2019

Our 2018-2019 Annual Giving Campaign has begun!

Donations are always accepted but we will be offering incentives from September 10th - November 16th.

Our goal is to have 100% participation and raise $60,000. Please consider donating today.

90% of funds raised will be dedicated to S.T.E.A.M. resources and the other 10% of funds raised will be tithed to the student scholarship funds.

Remember this: "Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:6-7

Opportunities for Giving:

Sower: Any gift under $50 = Schoolwide Cookout/Fun Day

Cultivator: $50 gift = A t-shirt to wear on Fridays for club shirt day

Master Cultivator: $120 gift = Entry into a drawing for 1/2 registration fee for 1 student

Fruitful Cultivator: $250 gift = Entry into a drawing for a full registration fee for 1 student

Bountiful Cultivator: $500 gift = Entry into a drawing for 2 months tuition for 1 student

Warriors Cultivator: $1000+ = Entry into a drawing for three months tuition for 1 student. For each increment of $500 over the $1000, you will receive an addition ticket for the drawing.

The one who gives the greatest donation will receive his or her own designated parking spot for the 2018-2019 school year.

Making a Difference!

Immanuel Christian School is celebrating its “50th Anniversary” this school year!!! This is an exciting time for ICS because we’ve been blessed to make a difference in the lives of our students, their families, the El Paso and surrounding communities, and the world!!!!

This year, in honor of our 50th year, we are naming our Annual Giving Cam-paign, the “Making a Difference” Campaign. The purpose of our “Making a Difference” Campaign is to raise funds above and beyond the annual budget for a specific purpose. This campaign allows us to keep our tuition rate at the most reasonable level possible to accomplish all the programs and services we are able to offer. This past year, we were able to purchase the turf for the parking lot in the back of our school.

This year, 90% of the funds raised will be used for STEAM (Science, Engineer-ing, Technology, Arts, and Math). The remaining 10% of the funds will be used for students’ scholarships. We have already purchased two sets of Chromebooks on a computer cart so they can be easily transported to classrooms. We are also beginning a 5th and 6th grade Robotics program this year, which will be led by some of our secondary students. Our goal with STEM is for each of our students to be able to access and use technology to improve math, science, and engineering skills. We can do this only with your assistance!

We have several different levels of giving including less than $50 up to more than $2,000. We are asking for 100% participation from every board member, administrator, faculty and staff member, and ICS family member to give according to their ability to give. Please prayerfully consider giving as the Lord leads you to do so. No gift is too small or too large!

Blessings,

Mr. John Davis, Head of School

 

 

Donation Amount: $
Name:
E-Mail:
Phone Number
* Address Street:
Address 2: (optional)
* City:
* State:
* Zip Code:
To whom are you donating in memory of, or which student should this be credited to?

Billing Information

* Billing First Name:
* Billing Last Name:
* Billing Address:
Billing Address 2:
* Billing City:
* Billing State:
* Billing Zip Code:

Credit Card Information

* Type:
* Name on card:
* Card Number:
* Expiration Date:
* Security Code:
(Three number code on the back of your card)

= required field