Expected Student Outcomes
February 16, 2021
Why are ICS graduates successful and why will future ICS graduates be successful? It is the power of expectations that begin in the home and then are carried into the school. Following is a list of Academic Expected Student Outcomes for ICS graduates.
ICS graduates are:
- Students who are well prepared in all academic disciplines. They are alert, ready, and prepared for action when it comes to their studies.
- Students who are skilled in communication (writing, speaking, listening) and thinking. ICS graduates not only have the knowledge but also have the ability to perform.
- Students who are proficient in mathematics and science. They are skilled in using the concepts learned in math and science.
- Students who have a knowledge and understanding of people, events, and movements in history, and the cultures of other people and places. ICS graduates have insight and good judgment as well as being sympathetic, respectful, and forgiving.
- Students who have a critical appreciation of languages and cultures of other people. They are able to evaluate languages and cultures and have an intelligent basis to make decisions.
- Students who know how to utilize resources including technology to find, analyze, and evaluate information. ICS graduates are able to examine methodically and in detail and then they are able to make an informed and wise decision.
Thank you parents for making the investment in Christian schooling and entrusting us to partner with you in the education of your children – we are blessed!
All for God’s Glory,
John R. Davis
Immanuel Christian School
Head of School
More in Blog
May 4, 2021Details for 2021/2022
March 29, 2021On-Campus Learning vs. Virtual
March 23, 2021Why enroll and keep your children at Immanuel Christian School