As you research the best educational opportunity for your children, the two most important questions you will ask are:
Is this school’s mission in sync with our family’s mission?
Is this school’s mission for real?
When we ask our families why they choose to invest in Immanuel Christian School, they talk about the value of:
* A challenging academic program anchored on the truth of God’s Word
* A biblical worldview integrated into all areas of learning
* An education provided by qualified teachers who are relationship builders
* A safe and secure environment for learning
* An integral relationship with parents
* A variety of activities for students to use their gifts and talents in academic, arts, athletics, leadership and service
You can Request More Information or schedule a visit by calling the school office at (915) 778-6160.
Ready to consider joining the ICS family? Here’s how to get started:
1. Call our office and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with a school administrator to talk about your child’s specific goals
and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our campus.
2. Complete an application. There is some support documentation required (grade reports, recommendation forms, etc.), so allow some time to gather all
of the material for submission.
3. If needed, apply for Financial Aid. Complete the online application.
4. Complete the admissions process online including payment of the registration fee and setting up a Tuition Payment Plan
(Please note: FACTS charges a $50 contract fee per family annually.).
In addition to the online application please provide
updated shot record
most recent report card and/or test scores
Previous School Evaluation Forms (Also available as part of the online application)
Student Essay for 7th-12th grade applicants
Immanuel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.#