Immanuel Christian School is pleased to provide you with the information you require before making the very important decision of which private school is best for your child. Please refer to the sub pages below to answer the most frequently asked questions.
1. Submit completed application and required documents to the school office.
2. Student will take entrance exam if required. ($40 per exam)
3. Family interview with the Principal.
4. Create a Parents Web account and set up a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. ($50 per family per year)
5. Submit registration fee to the school office.
Immanuel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.